When you arrive, please call the number listed on your parking stall. This will connect you with one of our reception team members to help you check in for your appointment. No clients are allowed into the hospital except for very special circumstances, otherwise all services are provided via “Vet Valet”
Here’s what to expect during your Vet Valet visit:
- Once checked in, one of our team members will meet you in the parking lot. They will speak to you about your patient and what the issues are. The nurse then bring your pet into the hospital while you wait in your vehicle. The nurse will bring your pet into the hospital and will weigh your pet and take their temperature.
- A veterinarian will then examine your pet and meet with you to gather basic information about your pet’s health, talk about any questions or concerns you may have and plan further diagnostics or treatment as needed.
- Any recommended diagnostics tests (i.e. blood work) and treatments are usually performed in one of our treatment rooms.
- When the veterinary consultation is complete, our reception team will call you or meet you in the parking lot where your billing and future appointment bookings will be handled.
- Depending on the reason for your visit, you may expect a follow-up call from one of our staff to get an update on how your pet has been doing since their visit. If you have any concerns, please let them know.
- ALL services are provided via Vet Valet and we do look forward to the time when we can have all of our clients back in the hospital!
We will do our best to make sure your pet is brought into the examination room as soon as we have one available. Our goal is to make sure all of our patients are seen on time, but there will be times when there is an unexpected delay due to an emergency or because we are providing care for a patient that needs a little more time. Please accept our apologies should this occur, and understand that the same dedication and courtesy will be provided to your pet should they ever need it.